So here we go!!
4 Things In My Purse
- Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
- Wet Ones antibacterial wipes and a mini can of lysol (bit of a germaphobe:D)
- about 10 Target receipts
- Stella roll-on perfume
4 Things On My Desk
- Haunted by Joy Preble (just opened it up!! yay!)
- empty can of mandarin oranges (answering questions about myself makes me hungry)
- lots of sticky notes
- bills (boooo!)
4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
- a VERY comfy adjustable pillow-top bed
- my clothes, of course
- my vintage hat collection
- my secret stash of mini reeses cups and milano cookies (good thing my kids don't read my blog LOL)
4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (but haven't done yet)
- learn to play the cello
- live outside the US (Scotland, maybe!!)
- go to BEA! (ok, I haven't always wanted this, but since finding out about it this past year, YES!)
- hire a maid ;D
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
- reading YA books
- walking my kindergartner to school, he's always so excited to go!
- a nice Starbucks venti soy chai frapp
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
- "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast (we just watched the new blu-ray)
- hm...can't think of any others so I guess there's no other songs stuck in my head :)
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I used to dance hula & tahitian
- I've been married 17 years
- Spent the last year and half kicking leukemia's ass!
- love Audrey Hepburn movies and books about her.