To kick it off, here’s a little about me in one of my favorite ways to interview the authors I have visiting Stories & Sweeties:
10 Random Facts About Me! :)
●I may love YA books, but I’m no teenager. Far from..we’ll just leave it at that. :)
●My dream is to someday have my own children’s bookstore and cupcake shop and call it…what else?...Stories & Sweeties.
●Happily married for years and years and forever. 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 super fuzzy kitty.
● I love tea, especially when it’s with cream and scones at a fancy tea house.
●Before book blogging, I designed digital scrapbooking supplies. Most of the designs on my blog (the background, the cupcake button, etc) carries over from that hobby!
● I hate spiders. HATE. THEM. Can't even look at the books with the close-up photographs of them without shaking.
● I love purple. Probably 80% of my wardrobe is purple in some way. And I can't even tell you how many shades of purple nailpolish I own.
●A year and a half ago, my husband told me not to watch Doctor Who because he didn’t think I’d like it. Wrong. I adored it. Even went as the Tardis last Halloween. It's snowballed into a general obsession with British television: Sherlock, Catherine Tate show, Top Gear, Downton...love it all. My son's teacher told us he often breaks into a pretty convincing British accent. Oops :)
● 5 years ago I was diagnosed with CML, a chronic form of leukemia. And every day, I kick it's arse. ;)
● I am quite possibly the world's worst gardener. But I never give up. My hubby has taken to apologizing to plants when I put them in my store cart.
● ● ● ● ● ● ●